Green Coffee Vendors
- Sweet Maria’s I buy a most of my coffee from Sweet Maria’s. Tom has some of the best coffee available to the home roaster. The descriptions are almost poetic. There is also wonderful information about home roasting on the web site. Don’t forget to subscribe to the home roast mailing list.
- The Coffee Project Friendly service.
- Coffee Bean Corral – Nice people. Coffee bean matrix is a nice way to look at coffees.
- Burman Coffee Traders Good coffee.
- Caracolillo Coffee Mill
- Coffee Wholesalers
- The Bean Stock
- Coffee Bean Direct – 5 pound minimum
- Marlton Coffee
- Bald Mountain Coffee Company
- Lost Dutchman Coffee
Green Coffee Importers
Different importers carry coffees from different origins, and even a single importer with a coffee from the same finca (farm) may have different tasting coffee from year to year.
Most coffee is bought in 60kg/132-lb bags, however there are 50kg/112-lb and 70kg/154-lb bags on the market from a couple countries as well. The bag size isn’t something you can pick and doesn’t really matter – coffee is priced by the pound regardless.